Saturday 23 February 2013

Introducing Me


During  my high school years until now, my life has changed dramatically. I've become a person who can take action in my life. I look at life, especially at this age, as time to experience new things. A time to get away from the same everyday routine, and enjoy the short time we have on earth.

I guess that's not really describing myself. So, well, I'm into RNB and pop music, which people don't expect to hear from me. Maroon 5 and Silent Sanctuary are my absolute favourite band. But I'm not anti-rock nor anti-metal music. I love the internet and I would prefer surfing the net than watching telenobela because I find it more entertaining. .

I enjoy romance and fiction movies and hate action especially gory movies that show people being injured and die in a horrible way. I just find it so disgusting to watch.

 I love reading and I do it all the time at school,  at the bus well, anywhere . so it’s  obvious that reading is one  my hobbies and I love using my spare time reading everything under the sun.  Since 4th year high school, I've read 26 books and that includes both local and foreign books. I even read erotic book like the 50 shades I hope you’re familiar of it actually I just finished reading  its trilogy  last week. I’m also glad to say that I even read Wattpad stories but it’s more on romance stories.

I am fan of the series of  Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief  and I really love its movie featuring Logan Lerman.
And also It would be my pleasure to share two of the great books I’ve already read

 I want to introduce to you this book, The Fault In Our Stars by jhon Green . The thing that I really like the most in his book is that it taught me  how to value our life and how we should be thankful that we have good health and we can do the things we really want because there are lot of people like Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters, the main character in the book, who can’t even do the simple things they want. It is highly recommended to those people who think their life has no worth to the point that they want to commit suicide .and the most sucking part is the ending, I wont tell you what happen to them because I don’t want to become a spoiler. I just want you to know that I cried in the ending and it took me 3 days to recover.

And this one, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. This book is really good. Im sure teenagers will like it. so please do read this book :)

  I don't like people who don't read or say that reading is boring or stupid. It kinda insult me because I really find reading fun and trough reading we get to know the world around us and we are able to travel around the globe to meet new faces and have wondrous experiences we never encountered before. So why are they saying that reading is boring or stupid? I just don’t get them.

 I'm a good person and I do what I’m told by adults even if i don't want to. I think being polite to your elders is important.

I love daydreaming. I have good classmates, I have a loving family, but that doesn't mean that my life is perfect. My life is far from perfect. But I would say that my life is wonderful and I couldn't ask for more than what i already have.

I think some of the girls at school hate me. Maybe it's through jealousy or pure bitchiness. I don't know, and I don't really care

I have  true friends who go to different universities. They are fun in every way, and I love them so so much. I'd be lost without them.  They never fail to remind me that life doesn't always have to be so serious. Some times you need to break out of your shell and just have a good time.

I'm very opinionated, and I say what’s on my mind without thinking about the consequences

I'm creative, I'm imaginative, and I like to think that I have my fair share of intelligence. I'm always there for those people I love, like they are there for me. 




My biggest trait is being energetic. I put time and effort into everything I do, because I have so much of it.
I'm that type of person you talk to when there is no one else to talk
I'm a good listener and can give the side of the parent and of a kid.. I like to help other people, though sometimes it kind of overtakes my own problems. I'll admit right now that I work on other people's problems to get away from my own. I've been told I'm good with advice, I just never seem to be able to help myself. 




And there you got it!
This may or may not be what you want to hear when you asked me to describe myself, but either way, that’s me  Love me or hate me. ! I will always be Carolyn Daso the girl you might find boring or interesting.  Well, I'm still learning about myself everyday



1 comment:

  1. I'm Sonja McDonell, lesbian, 23, Swiss Airlines Stewardess with 13 oversea towns, very tender & with much fantasies in emergency cases in my wonderful job. Oh yes, lesbian relations are an established part in the worldwide society since the early 1900. We've some cells in our brains in a young age, wich so called normal girls don't have. These cells become active during the early puberty, mostly with 10-12 years old. They can never be erased & it's important to keep them active. There're many natural products, which activate our sensibles body parts. Can we discuss our desires & experiences?
    Regards
    Sonja in sonjamcdonell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete